- How much is your time worth? If you could shave hours off of travel times and fly on your schedule, what would it allow you to do?
- Park your car seconds away from the airplane, get in and go. No need to arrive at the airport hours in advance.
- Land closer to your destination by flying into any of the over 5,000 available airports - compared to a few hundred with regular airline service.
- Every flight is a direct flight. No more frantic sprints through expansive terminals to catch a connection.
- Keep your shoes on, liquids in your bag, and say goodbye to security lines.
- Eliminate unnecessary hotel stays and meals away from home.
- Save on logistical costs by utilizing more convenient airports.
- Turboprops and piston driven aircraft are extremely cost effective for regional charter and are even cheaper than large commercial carriers for many routes.
ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE
- Visit multiple destinations in a day or change flight times and destinations on the fly as needed.
- Break free of airline schedules. Is the meeting running late? No worries. The plane leaves when you say it does.
- Every seat is a window seat and you can snack whenever you want.
- Work uninterrupted or hold a meeting in the air without prying ears. Feel free to use your electronic devices when you want.
- Have the flight crew arrange for ground transportation to pick you up when you land. Hassle free.
PEACE OF MIND
- Know that you are in good hands with pilots trained above and beyond the FAA requirements for airline pilots and reexamined by the FAA every six months.
- Our aircraft are maintained on site by seasoned professionals and stringently reviewed by the FAA.
- Air Z has been dependably flying the midwestern skies since 1989.
- Cessna 310R
- King Air B100
- Hawker 400XP Beechjet
Air Z, based in Cleveland, Ohio, provides private aircraft charter for passengers and cargo at great rates throughout the eastern US.